Thursday, November 22, 2012

just in the nick of time

These were finished just in time! And they are going to one of my favorite fans, my mother! YAY!!!  This year, she is going to do all the cooking for our family (double yay!!) and I thought she should have some new table accessories. I got the idea and pattern over at  Love to Sew, her placemats are super cute!







These were fun to put together and real easy (which is great for this newbie seamstress!) The hardest part was deciding how to quilt them as I was running out of time. I went with a simple box pattern, just enough so that they hold up (hopefully!).


The other greatness about making these....quick gratification!! Which I needed just about now!
                                                            Happy Turkey Day!


No comments: